Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lith1um

Acceleration -- what people end up commenting on

Guest dswo

1. DX10 and SP2.2. EH-101 helicopter3. Aircraft carriersSurprise: very little so far on the racing element. Is this because the racing stuff works transparently and no one needs help with it? Or are we really more interested in #2 and #3?

My OS is XP so DX10 is not an issue. The EH-101 is not the same quality as the FA18 and not much fun. I do have the new AS Jayhawk/SeaHawk and fly the Sikorsky. And I have found the carrier landings to be extremely challenging requiring a lot of practice. I haven't got to the races yet. :)Bob...

>1. DX10 and SP2.>>2. EH-101 helicopter>>3. Aircraft carriers>>Surprise: very little so far on the racing element. Is this>because the racing stuff works transparently and no one needs>help with it? Or are we really more interested in #2 and #3?I vote for 2, well worth the admission price alone.The carriers are nice, f18 control seems a touch on the loose side. Love the P51 too.But racing no interest at all, and Dx10 seems like a early alpha version on my setup :)

Guest Lith1um

The Reno course is fun, but omg the pylons are so hard to see from a distance and they aren't brightly marked.I had to lap the course a zillion times to memorize it and I still make mistakes sometimes. It's fun though.I haven't attempted Acceleration's Red Bull courses, but I did get a course record and a contract with the team in the default FSX course.I'll get to them later but I'm having to much fun with the other missions right now.