Sign in to follow this  
Guest Calb

Multiplayer still hosed, Day 2

Guest PPSFA

Posting here because not many use the MP fourm, and I cant see more than 2 posts there.I posted about this yesterday here and also emailed Gamespy with no reply or results.If anyone from Aces or GamepSpy is interested, Multiplayer is still hosed, when you join it shows ONLY the Local Network lobby, and locks up Flight Sim.

It was happening to me yesterday as well. I would have to use taskmanager to shut down FSX and then restart FSX.Don't know about today as I haven't tried.Glenn

Guest PPSFA

>based on this thread>>http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...id=424151&page=>>this does not appear to be a universal problem.They are using FSHost, not Gamespy. It is very easy to check, just login to multiplayer through GameSpy, I just now tried it again with the same result, Local Network.This is when trying to connect to the 'Flight training' lobby. After a minute or so it then shows Flight Training, but no one can see any sessions.I just tried to switch to the 'Free Flight lobby' and I can see sessions in there as well as other lobbies, so it seems to be just the Flight Training lobby.

Guest Calb

Confirmed. Exactly as you describe.Cal - CYXX