setting up a new PC install and trying to load the sceneries but i'm getting this message when trying to validate. i'm trying to do what it says but i can't click "scenery library -> load scenery library", the icon is greyed out

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by dresoccer4

It seems LNM did not find a simulator installed on the computer. Therefore, loading is disabled.

Is this a remote PC without simulator installation? Then you have to copy the scenery library database from the flying computer.

See here: https://www.littlenavmap.org/manuals/littlenavmap/release/latest/en/NETWORK.html

Alex

On 2/28/2024 at 5:41 AM, albar965 said:

It seems LNM did not find a simulator installed on the computer. Therefore, loading is disabled.

Is this a remote PC without simulator installation? Then you have to copy the scenery library database from the flying computer.

See here: https://www.littlenavmap.org/manuals/littlenavmap/release/latest/en/NETWORK.html

Alex

nope this is a new PC i'm setting up. i moved the SSD from old computer to new (with MSFS on it) but LNM didn't recognize. not sure what I did but eventually it started to work.

thanks for helping out though, you're one of the good ones

• Like 1