Sign in to follow this  
andiflyit

Fall City to Anacortes

Hi all,

now I felt inspired by Ryan Butterworths' great post "Gorgeous PNW - Fall City to Anacortes" from msfs. And I did the same flight but in P3d. 🙂

This is for fun just to compare my older scenery with the new one and I think it doesn't look so bad.

Of course the moddeling is improved and another big difference is the light environment of msfs. This will come up with P3dv6 as well,

but the question will be how long it will take to bring addons to v6. Currently Orbx works on the basics, the libs and the global stuff.

I used the Eurocopter instead of a Cessna just because i like to fly heli these days. I cannot let the cyclic loose in that heli so I have to stop the sim to go outside for the shot. 

Will have a break posting than because there is a lot "andiflyit" on page 1 of the forum. But it's fun and I'll be back.🙂

So, it sits on the ground at Fall City2Vzu1C0.jpeg

8qztUqP.jpeg

WIJgqZr.jpeg

Aal9c9P.jpeg

Af1TNls.jpeg

a9f8YUs.jpeg

This here is scenery for W16 First Air which is not yet modelled for msfs if I am right.8tZIc4j.jpeg

jwhvIfb.jpeg

Follow the train and you will reach Harvey Field.
pNucOuj.jpeg

pFYExXA.jpeg

KPAE Pain Field in the background and Everett to the right.
eAdbJ75.jpeg

Pudget sound and the Olympic mountains.
rfyWkWJ.jpeg

Whitehorse Mountain and Three Fingers if Ryan is right, didn't check this.
J9lR1NB.jpeg

Only basic scenery here for Camano Island Airfield 13W, not really modelled.
D6mrH1b.jpeg

And Whitbey Island NAS.
Pxk378u.jpeg

And here we go, coffee is waiting!
LXHUnuI.jpeg

In this scenery the refinery is modelled very nicely, you can see it in the background.
fxGKCZx.jpeg

Found Runway 18, most talented....🙃
mLgBer3.jpeg

I am looking for a heli pad but there is none.
x3mZuxM.jpeg

That should do it.
0S62t3e.jpeg

Thank you very much for viewing!

Cheers

Andreas

• Like 4

PC: Ryzen 7 3700x AM4, 16 GB RAM, GTX 1060 6GB, Storage SSD 3TB, HDD 8TB, USB 8TB, 2 Screens, Win10-64

SIMs: FSX SE, P3d 3.4/4.5/6.1, Xplane11/12, MSFS, Aerofly 4

Yeah with true earth it still looks pretty darn good!

Nice pics!  I can't begin to think of how much I've spent on Orbx products haha.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

23 hours ago, ryanbatc said:

Yeah with true earth it still looks pretty darn good!

Nice pics!  I can't begin to think of how much I've spent on Orbx products haha.

Thank you and yes, the True Earth makes the difference because it's orthoscenery featuring nice colors, same as in msfs.

Started nearly 10 years ago to collect all these little airports for FSX and with 64-bit P3d4 the True Earth came in .  True Earth cannot be installed on 32-bit.

PC: Ryzen 7 3700x AM4, 16 GB RAM, GTX 1060 6GB, Storage SSD 3TB, HDD 8TB, USB 8TB, 2 Screens, Win10-64

SIMs: FSX SE, P3d 3.4/4.5/6.1, Xplane11/12, MSFS, Aerofly 4