Sign in to follow this  
Jayjay

FSD 337 users: may I ask your help?

Hello fellow simmers,I cannot get help from FSD, so this is why I am trying here on Avsim. For some reason I cannot communicate with them. I registered on their forum, but got no activation mail, two days ago I did sent an e-mail to them by using the technical support page, but I got no answer. My login e-mail is my e-mail address at my belgian ISP, but as I am temporarily residing in Spain, I am connecting through a spanish ISP, maybe that's the problem.Anyhow, I could use your experience if you installed both versions (FS2004 and FSX) of FSD's Cessna 337 Skymaster.I downloaded the latest install files by using the latest download utility. I started with the FS2004 version, installation and activation went flawlessly and the load manager works o.k. I then proceeded to the installation of the FSX version. Installation seemed to work well (without the validation process that I went through with the FS2004 version), the Install Log file indicates no error but when I try to start the load manager it gives me the following error:>>A valid license for the aircraft is required to run the Load Manager.The following error was encountered:A critical data file is missing in your aircraft installation.Please contact technical supportThis file was executed in: D:FSXSimObjectsAirplanesFSD Cessna 337DPathe to Microsoft Flight Simulator: <

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!