Hello,

I think I'm doing something wrong, after I have completed a flight I try to merge the aircraft performance by selecting:

Aircraft - Merge Collected Aircraft Performance

The problem I have is that all the " new values" are zero value.

Could anyone advise what I'm doing wrong please?

Thanks in advance

Dave

Hi Dave,

hard to say what's wrong. Maybe post a screenshot (https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/605519-how-to-post-a-screenshot-or-files/)?

Values are reset on LNM restart or manually by clicking LNM menu "Aircraft" -> "Restart Aircraft performance collection".
New values are added while flying.
Watch the tab "Current Performance" in window "Flight Planning" if LNM detects the climb, cruise and descent phases.

Alex

Hello Alex,

After my next flight I will take a screenshot and post.

Just looking at "Restart Aircraft performance collection", after selecting the popup asks to "Reset performance collection and lose all current values". Hypothetically at the end of the flight what would be the reason to merge aircraft performance if a new collection of values?

Thanks

Dave

41 minutes ago, Dave Eastwood said:

Hypothetically at the end of the flight what would be the reason to merge aircraft performance if a new collection of values?

To refine a performance profile or to adjust it to flying habits (load, cruise level, distance, etc.).

Alex

• Like 1

Hello Alex,

Apologies for the delay on this.

As you can see from the image, the data on the left side is blank.

As mentioned, at the start of my flight I selected "Reset Aircraft performance collection" and when my flight ended I selected "Merge collected Aircraft Performance".

I'm assuming that is correct?

Davespacer.png

37 minutes ago, Dave Eastwood said:

I'm assuming that is correct?

I guess this is one of the aircraft doctoring the fuel flow to workaround sim limitations.

Do you see actual fuel flow in the aircraft progress tab in LNM?

Alex

Hi Alex,

It could well be that, let me do a flight again with the Beluga again and I'll check the fuel flow.

Also I'll try a different aircraft such as the Aerosoft A320 and I'll see if the issue is the same as I can't remember now if this was a specific airframe problem all across all the airframes that I fly (getting old is not good on the memory lol).

Dave

Hi Alex,

Please see the attached three images from my last flight using the Aerosoft A320 professional in P3DV5.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

As you can see, for some reason the climb data was not captured.

Does this help?

Dave

Hi Dave,

I've no idea what can cause this. Never seen this problem. Either there is no fuel flow at all or it is working ok.

Did you see fuel flow in the aircraft progress tab during climb? I mean this here:

grafik.png

Alex

Hi Alex,

I've done a flight with the A319 again but this time no average performances were recorded but there was fuel flow.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

So it appears to be an inconsistent problem?

Do you think is it worth doing a fresh re-install of LittleNavMap?

Thanks

Dave

15 hours ago, Dave Eastwood said:

So it appears to be an inconsistent problem?

No idea, sorry. I've never seen this and I'm at a loss here. The only reports about missing fuel flow are for certain aircraft which report zero all the time. Apart from this is is working reliably here.

15 hours ago, Dave Eastwood said:

Do you think is it worth doing a fresh re-install of LittleNavMap?

Maybe, but I doubt it. Make sure to use the latest when reinstalling: https://albar965.github.io/release/2024/03/31/littlenavmap-stable-306-released.html

If this does not help you can try to reset settings in menu "Tools" -> "Reset all Settings and Restart"

Alex

No problem Alex, if everything worked then life would be boring lol.

I think I'll try a re-install of littlenavmap 3.0.6 and the A319 and see what happens.

But anyways many thanks for taking your time to look into this for me.

Thanks

Dave 

• Like 1