Sign in to follow this  
Seahawk72s

GLF550 displays.

For the AKDGLF550:

Map Data Display

Using the display controller to switch to different system views on DU2 & DU3. I don't see how to get back to the default  "Main Map"

screen. There is no "Main Map" choice on the controller screen. Moving between "Next" and "Return" buttons did not show a "Main Map" choice.

I tried moving back and forth to other controller buttons with no effect. I ended up having to do a new aircraft install as I don't know what files to edit.

Installing new scf and pref files did not make any difference. Any help would be appreciated.

The controls of that aircraft are really odd..  I had a hard time getting to the right page...  I've not flown the plane in ages though..  I'll try to remember how to navigate it and get back to you.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

8 hours ago, ryanbatc said:

The controls of that aircraft are really odd..  I had a hard time getting to the right page...  I've not flown the plane in ages though..  I'll try to remember how to navigate it and get back to you.

Thank you, I am unable to see a solution.

13 hours ago, Seahawk72s said:

For the AKDGLF550:

Map Data Display

Using the display controller to switch to different system views on DU2 & DU3. I don't see how to get back to the default  "Main Map"

screen. There is no "Main Map" choice on the controller screen. Moving between "Next" and "Return" buttons did not show a "Main Map" choice.

I tried moving back and forth to other controller buttons with no effect. I ended up having to do a new aircraft install as I don't know what files to edit.

Installing new scf and pref files did not make any difference. Any help would be appreciated.

You should ask on the Xplane forum, the dev is very responsive! 

MSFS - XPlane11 & 12- P3D4 - Windows 10 64 bit - Corsair One i140 - i7 9700K 3.6Ghz - nVidia GeForce TRX 2080 

Patrick Mussotte

51 minutes ago, Pat Mussotte said:

You should ask on the Xplane forum, the dev is very responsive! 

I have asked but no comment back yet.

I found a couple of answers with Gavin Munroe's FSX panel. (He did a really impressive piece of work)

No X-plane forum response yet.

I've just found a solution but AKD was faster than me to give you an answer😁!

cheers

MSFS - XPlane11 & 12- P3D4 - Windows 10 64 bit - Corsair One i140 - i7 9700K 3.6Ghz - nVidia GeForce TRX 2080 

Patrick Mussotte

5 hours ago, Pat Mussotte said:

I've just found a solution but AKD was faster than me to give you an answer😁!

cheers

Thanks.  From what I can see using the hidden click spot is my only option.

I'm not seeing any "Map" choice using the SYS 2/3, /DU2 or DU3 display controller screens.

Is there some forum message that tells of these hidden click spots. ..?  I know of 3 now....