Sign in to follow this  
Dave_YVR

What ICAO code overrules the other

Posted (edited)

Hi Nico, 

Looking in my liveriesScanned file, I am noticing operator codes for many bizjets that don't match to what I have them set to in the aircraft.cfg. Which one does PSX use when there is a mismatch? The ones that come to mind mostly are from what used to be XOJ as well as EDG and are now operating as VJA . Another large fleet of them would be AHO which should now use VJH.

Edited by Dave_YVR

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

11 hours ago, Dave_YVR said:

Hi Nico, 

Looking in my liveriesScanned file, I am noticing operator codes for many bizjets that don't match to what I have them set to in the aircraft.cfg. Which one does PSX use when there is a mismatch? The ones that come to mind mostly are from what used to be XOJ as well as EDG and are now operating as VJA . Another large fleet of them would be AHO which should now use VJH.

Hi Dave,

That is done based on info in dbase.xml.

See the output\info\AirlTypeConversions.txt  

Nico

Posted (edited)

Ok, so then is PSXT changing the codes that I had used which are correct to the old ones which are no longer current? How much difference does it make and what weight does it hold over using the correct reg from the atc_id=?  

When I look through my AirlineTypeConversions I find many of the aircraft listed are correct and shouldn't be adjusted at all.

Edited by Dave_YVR

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Dave_YVR said:

Ok, so then is PSXT changing the codes that I had used which are correct to the old ones which are no longer current? How much difference does it make and what weight does it hold over using the correct reg from the atc_id=?  

When I look through my AirlineTypeConversions I find many of the aircraft listed are correct and shouldn't be adjusted at all.

There are approx. 45000 registration codes with airl+opr+type+cargo in PSXT. Lots of them from FR24. If you see mistakes, please report.

Note that this info is also used to correct or complement info coming from RealTrafic (for matching).

Edited by kiek
  • Like 1