Sign in to follow this  
guntram5

Live traffic disappearing

I know this is a Live traffic issue with the data, but is it possible to prevent the live aircraft that landend and arrived at the gate from vanishing? Thanks!

2 hours ago, guntram5 said:

I know this is a Live traffic issue with the data, but is it possible to prevent the live aircraft that landend and arrived at the gate from vanishing? Thanks!

Live aircraft that arrive at a gate correctly, within 45 meters of the parking spot given by the airport file (based on the addon developer) will not vanish. They stay parked until they make a next flight. If they vanish they have not reached the gate |"good enough".

Interesting. They do arrive at the gate. For instance in JFK (no addon scenery). But after about 5 to 10 minutes they disappear. Is there a setting within PSXT that has influence on this, I maybe getting wrong?

1 hour ago, guntram5 said:

Interesting. They do arrive at the gate. For instance in JFK (no addon scenery). But after about 5 to 10 minutes they disappear. Is there a setting within PSXT that has influence on this, I maybe getting wrong?

No there is no setting.  If they disappear after 5  minutes it is because the captain has switched off his transponder and the aircraft is not really possitioned at a parking position in the airport file. 

Try INIBUILDS EGLL (for instance) and you will see the right behaviour.