Sign in to follow this  
Phil37000

Saitek modules and windows 11

Hi!

I am currently using MSFS2020 in windows 10.

I'm considering updating to windows 11.

I have the following Saitek Hardware (proflight yoke, flight rudder pedals, multi panel, radio, flight instrument panels, switch panel.)
I have spadnext.

1 - Is the transition to windows 11 from 10 smooth or are there compatibility issues with all or any of the saitek hardware or gauges programs?

2- Do I need FSUIPC ?

3- Trim wheel a plus?

Thanks!

Phil

----------------------
MSFS2020
FSX
P3D
X-plane 11

Personally, I wouldn't update a Windows 10 PC to Windows 11.  It may go smoothly, or you may have all kinds of problems related to Win 11 requirements for hardware with security capabilities and incompatibilities for some of your installed software, like SQLLocalDB that P2A relies on.  While you can overcome the software issues with some software updates, the hardware deficiencies might require you to revert back to Windows 10.

Dave