Sign in to follow this  
Denis Van Gog

FSX closes with the error as_btstrp.dll_uploaded

Hello! More than a month ago, I purchased Active Sky 2016, and since that moment I have not been able to complete any flights due to an error "as_btstrp.dll ". I contacted Hi Fi tech support, followed their recommendations, but nothing has changed. Then I reinstalled Windows, FSX with all SP and AS2016. I set up Simconnect according to the Active Sky manual, and now my simulator closes with the error "as_btstrp.dll_uploaded". In the file AS16_Log_xxxxxx.txt the error message looks like this: "failed to send pws info: error reading from pipe. Internal error: 233". All permissions and exceptions for fsx.exe and AS16.exe the firewall and antivirus are installed. The necessary ports are also open in the firewall. I don't know what to do anymore. Maybe someone has encountered this problem, help me!

If this is a network setup I'd first recommend uninstalling everything and installing in a stand-alone setup first, to make sure everything is working, then if you still want to take on a networked setup, and you are very advanced with windows networking, give it another go.  We cannot provide networking technical support directly as it's outside the scope of our product.  It's usually a configuration/security issue preventing proper network file access or simconnect comms, not related to Active Sky.

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies