Hi. Is there any way to add a VOR to the data base where LNM gets that info?  It's called YXH in Alberta Canada. P3D finds it in a flight plan but when you load the plan into LNM it says it is an unknown point. 

Thanks

Jim

CYWG

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, jagabom said:

Hi. Is there any way to add a VOR to the data base where LNM gets that info?  It's called YXH in Alberta Canada. P3D finds it in a flight plan but when you load the plan into LNM it says it is an unknown point. 

I think you can easily add this VOR as the userpoint by choosing the VOR type in the list.
More can be found in the LNM manual under Section 26. Userpoints and subsection 26.2: How to Add Userpoints.

I hope this helps you 🙂

Regards,
Piotr 

ps. I forgot about the link 🙂 , here it is: https://www.littlenavmap.org/manuals/littlenavmap/release/2.8/en/USERPOINT.html#

Edited by Gason71

Never give up ...  - here are details of the whip-round: https://zrzutka.pl/en/pewr2d  -> to help my younger son fights against Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (blood cancer).

14 hours ago, jagabom said:

There is no YXH in latest navdata (cycle 2403). Seems the VOR went out of service. I can only find this in the ancient FSX navdata.

Check "Select automatically" in the LNM menu "Scenery Library" -> "Navigaph" to have LNM in sync with the outdated P3D navdata. Then LNM should find it again.

Alex

Thanks men.  Will check it out.

Jim

CYWG