Sign in to follow this  
sabres431

Plugin stops working

I'm not really sure if this is an AAO problem or not.  Lately I've been having issues with the StreamDeck plugin connecting to the simulator after the StreamDeck has gone to sleep and woken back up. I get yellow triangles with an exclamation point on most of the buttons in the profile when pressed.  Closing the SD software and opening it back up resolves the issue.  Has anyone seen this? Is it even an AAO issue? I'm running SD version 6.5.2, AAO plugin 33.01, and AAO 4.10 b51.

Thanks for any assistance that can be provided.

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, sabres431 said:

I get yellow triangles

The StreamDeck software displays those when a plugin is missing that the current profile requires. Sounds like a glitch in the Elgato software to me.

How does a StreamDeck "go to sleep"? I've never seen that, is it an option in the StreamDeck settings?

Edit: oh, right, I see it now. I've never used that. So the StreamDeck forgets about the installed plugins after waking up? Must be some kind of internal error. You could check the StreamDeck logfiles, but I'm not sure if they would help.

Edited by Lorby_SI

LORBY-SI

Sorry, I'm not familiar with any of that.

I'm not using any "sleep modes", I am old fashioned. The StreamDeck software is not even set to start automatically, I always run it manually - and I shut it down entirely when I don't need it. I also don't use hibernate mode on the PC, it is either on or completely switched off.

• Like 1

LORBY-SI