Sign in to follow this  
Peterwk

DonelO Crash

Dear All,

For some time now, I get a message about encountering a DonelO Crash during almost every flight.  The message randomly appears after about 10 minutes but it doesn't seem to affect the sim.

I would be interested to know what the message is about and how I can stop having it.

May I ask if anyone can assist me?

Many thanks in advance.

Peter

Many thanks for getting back to me.

I'm looking forward to SU15 even more!

Best regards,

Peter

I had this crash all of a sudden two days ago, my sim was running absoluetly normal and everything was so good, ever since having this error I'm unable to play the sim. Even pings to the servers became worse not sure why. I did a re-install and am suffering from the 0mb/s download speeds at certain stages of the download. I'm on a 500mb fiber connection with unlimited data.

I am totally lost. I'll probably end up doing a whole windows re-install....sigh

CPU: 7800X3D | RAM: 64GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo CL32 | Mobo: Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX GPU: Gigabyte RTX 4090 OC