Sign in to follow this  
Guest Daniel42

Navigraph AIRACs

I am using the Navigraph service to obtain my charts. It also offers an AIRAC database service for many of the commercial aircraft add-ons like the FeelThere/Wilco Airbus for FSX. After installing the latest AIRAC and starting the sim, as soon as the flight begins, I get the message "The AIRAC cycle of the saved flight plan does not match the current navigation database". The A320's MCDU is not picking up the data on airports, waypoints, etc. I have asked Navigraph for advice, but perhaps someone on the Forums can help also.

Guest Daniel42

Digging deep... I think there's is a FMC.cfg or FMGC.cfg file somewhere in one of the Wilco folders. You must delete this, a new one will be created. But I think it means you'll loose your saved flightplans (in the MCDU).Maybe better to just rename the file to FMGC.0610 or whatever your previous cycle was.Daniel

ripart:Delete the "fmgc.cfg" file located in the FeelThereAirbusFmgcA320 directory. Another one will be created automatically at your next flight. Removing this file is especially important if you have updated the navigation database with a different AIRAC cycle.source: http://www.iemit.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6877route information is tied to AIRAC cycle. many routes will need to be redone as the data reference points are changed in the new AIRAC data.--edit: typo--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/