Sign in to follow this  
cianpars

Registry Edits?

Over the last couple of years, I can recall making a number of registry edits for msfs, internet optimisation, etc.  I seem to have lost my text file where I logged them all.

Does anyone have a list of edits they have done and even perhaps which might be useful or snake oil?

Search function didn't seem to yield much in the way of results.

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

Posted (edited)

I'm using these two edits (i have intel, but should be same):

cpu parking:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\PowerSettings\54533251-82be-4824-96c1-47b60b740d00\0cc5b647-c1df-4637-891a-dec35c318583
Find the ValueMax, right-click on it, and select Edit.registry-editor-unpark-core
Set the DWORD value to 0.

And also (ok not a registry edit):

Mainly to avoid windows to update graphic drivers and mess up everything.

Turn On or Off Windows 11 Automatic Driver Updates from Control Panel

Click Start menu, type change device installation settings, click Change device installation settings in the search results to open the Device installation settings window.
    Select the No (your device might not work as expected) option and click the Save Changes button. This will stop Windows 11 from automatically updating drivers.
    To enable automatic driver updates in Windows 11 again, you can access the Device installation settings window again and select the Yes (recommended) option.

Edited by ConairMSFS