Sign in to follow this  

FS2X PC-12 for FSX - I Need Some Help

I purchased the FSX PC-12 from FS2X and was sent a password for one of their other products. The link to the forum is dead, and so far an email has not been answered.Is there anyone here who knows anyone from FS2X that can get me the correct password?Gracias!Paul Dahlen

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Someone from FS2X has contacted me and sent the proper password. Thanks!Paul Dahlen

Paul,How long did it take for you to hear back from them? I have the same problem with the password and sent them several emails but so far no answer.

I'm still waiting to hear from them, emailed twice in 3 days... so how long did it take to get a reply from these folks and why in the world don't they FIX their password problem?

The author has been prompt in replying to me, but didn't have a solution to the password not working.I finally found a free zip program that would handle the password. You can get it here: http://www.securezip.com/Winzip wouldn't and XP wouldn't.If you use the small winglet version, I've made some adjustments to the strobe lights so they are in the correct position. I turned off the belly beacon because it was bleeding into the vc cockpit. Feel free to use these if you wish:light.0 = 1, -25.80, 0.00, 8.30, fx_beacon //8.30//light.1 = 1, 1.95, 0.00, -2.90, fx_beacon //2.70light.2 = 3, -27.70, 0, 7.8, fx_navwhi light.3 = 3, 1.10, -25.20, 1.00, fx_navred light.4 = 2, -2.26, -26.0, 2.25, fx_strobe light.5 = 2, -2.26, 26.0, 2.25, fx_strobe light.6 = 3, 1.98, 25.10, 0.95, fx_navgre light.7 = 4, -2.90, 0.00, 1.00, fx_vclight light.8 = 4, 3.50, 0.00, 2.00, fx_vclight