Sign in to follow this  
irocx

Multi Monitor issues after SP2

Hi again, I run dual monitors with VC on 1 and gauges on 2. After installing SP2, if I minimize FSX by Ctrl-Alt-Del or Alt-Tab to get to another app and then restore FSX, the main screen with VC hangs and won't display. I have to go to windowed mode to get it back, but when I go back to full screen mode, my second monitor looks like this (see below) with the gauges greatly reduced in size. Whats more if I do it again, the gauges are even smaller in size, like they shrink away.Anyone else with these issues and a possible solution? Do you TH2Go'ers have these issues? I am constantly resizing windows. Thanks for the help.Regards, Kendall#1: E6750@3.2GHZ/Coolermaster HyperTX2 Gigabyte P35-DS3L 4GB Crucial Ballistix Tracers PC6400 Seagate 250GB 7200.10 SATA2 Gigabyte X800XT -Cat 6.12's CH Yoke/Pedals/Saitek Throttle Dual Monitor: Dell 2405/1905 #2: Dell 8400 3.2 H.T. 3GB PC4200 Diamond Xtreme/Logitech X-530'shttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/182150.jpg

Regards, Kendall

Guest acolvard

I have had this problem. For me it was DX10. When I disable the DX10 p;review the second monitor works. With DX10 I experience the same issues. I have a TH2GO with 3 monitor it works fine as the VC. My problem has been with the fourth monitor and DX 10 displaying GPS, etc.

Thanks for the info. I should have added that I'm running XP Pro and DX9. I will try re-installing my video driver and see if it helps. Otherwise, I thought I was current with DirectX, but I noticed there was an update during SP2 installation, so I might try reverting back to my original DX and see if it makes any diffrerence.At least I don't get the error message while closing FSX in full screen mode anymore. I used to get one everytime I ran the sim for about 30 minutes and closed the flight in full screen.Regards, Kendall#1: E6750@3.2GHZ/Coolermaster HyperTX2 Gigabyte P35-DS3L 4GB Crucial Ballistix Tracers PC6400 Seagate 250GB 7200.10 SATA2 Gigabyte X800XT -Cat 6.12's CH Yoke/Pedals/Saitek Throttle Dual Monitor: Dell 2405/1905 #2: Dell 8400 3.2 H.T. 3GB PC4200 Diamond Xtreme/Logitech X-530's

Regards, Kendall