Sign in to follow this  
Guest Eagletail

EZ_walk camera for WALK IN FSX WORLD and SCENERY !

Guest Sean-C-7

i get an error when trying to set this upwhen i click place camera in this aircraft i get message saying 'unable to write to C:Documents andSettingsReleaseEngineer.MACROVISIONapplication data microsoftfsxcameras.cfgall the same for when i click delete camerais it just me that is getting this?

Guest deeruss

Hey,What's goin' on ??No more news for 2 months now, did you stop your software development ?See ya

Marniftarr great work so far I really hope you are still able to work on this wonderful project.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

The keys that the camera use are the arrow keys, Page up and down. I dont use these at all, I use the CH yoke. However when I try to use them to control the camera, they also move the plane controls, but I dont see them listed in the FSX key assignments to be able to disable them.
Hi all, I cannot seem to get ezdok to work at all, I have installed on Vista i run ezdok and start FSX I then click the ezdok executable, I click on camera placement, (ezdok says connected) ezdok asks to restart FSX, I restart FSX and pick an aircraft and location ezdok is still running behind FSX. when FSX finishes loading and i'm in the aircraft on a runway, i assumed ezdok controls should now be available.I right click on my mouse to enable ezdok walk, and end up in the sky but when I click on my arrow keys (not the numeric keys) nothing happens I have no movement control, I click on 0 or "." i end back in the aircraft in 2d cockpit mode, but still don't have any movement control.I have deleted the key assignments as mentioned above controls/mouse yoke/control surfaces NUM2/NUM4/NUM6/NUM8, I also deleted the page up/down assignments under engines. But still no success.I do have trackir, but at this time it is not even connected to my pc, Should i be assigning these arrow and page up/down keys to ezdok somewhere?Thoughts please :)John

Hi all, I cannot seem to get ezdok to work at all, I have installed on Vista i run ezdok and start FSX I then click the ezdok executable, I click on camera placement, (ezdok says connected) ezdok asks to restart FSX, I restart FSX and pick an aircraft and location ezdok is still running behind FSX. when FSX finishes loading and i'm in the aircraft on a runway, i assumed ezdok controls should now be available.I right click on my mouse to enable ezdok walk, and end up in the sky but when I click on my arrow keys (not the numeric keys) nothing happens I have no movement control, I click on 0 or "." i end back in the aircraft in 2d cockpit mode, but still don't have any movement control.I have deleted the key assignments as mentioned above controls/mouse yoke/control surfaces NUM2/NUM4/NUM6/NUM8, I also deleted the page up/down assignments under engines. But still no success.I do have trackir, but at this time it is not even connected to my pc, Should i be assigning these arrow and page up/down keys to ezdok somewhere?Thoughts please :)John
Bump, any ideas where I'm going wrong...Cheers John

Guest ziporama
Wow! No one????
I haven't had the problem on Vista 64/FSX SP2. Outside of the camera placement, ezdok works in the VC and external views too, and also works with my TrackIR although I need to pause the head tracking to be able to use the mouse move/pan. Can you use the mouse to change the view? The default enable key is the num pad del key, is that working? I can use the cursor keys to move the view point around, and pgup/pgdn to move the eyepoint up/down. I'd first make sure it works in the VC before trying other views because the behavior may be a bit different in external views.Placing the world camera is the only thing that requires a restart so I'm not sure what's happening there. Also make sure you have version 1.22 (the latest) - the prior release had a bug but I can't remember what it was. Hope this helps,Etienne

I haven't had the problem on Vista 64/FSX SP2. Outside of the camera placement, ezdok works in the VC and external views too, and also works with my TrackIR although I need to pause the head tracking to be able to use the mouse move/pan. Can you use the mouse to change the view? The default enable key is the num pad del key, is that working? I can use the cursor keys to move the view point around, and pgup/pgdn to move the eyepoint up/down. I'd first make sure it works in the VC before trying other views because the behavior may be a bit different in external views.Placing the world camera is the only thing that requires a restart so I'm not sure what's happening there. Also make sure you have version 1.22 (the latest) - the prior release had a bug but I can't remember what it was. Hope this helps,Etienne
Thanks Etienne for the reply, yes I was indeed using ver 1.22, but still no difference, the num pad del key, when pressed took me over the sea with no land in sight, seems its only me that has the problem.As I have just received my 9800gt 1gb video card today, I have decided to totally uninstall FSX and go for a fresh install.I will then try Ezdok, once the basic FSX build is done and report back.John

Thanks Etienne for the reply, yes I was indeed using ver 1.22, but still no difference, the num pad del key, when pressed took me over the sea with no land in sight, seems its only me that has the problem.As I have just received my 9800gt 1gb video card today, I have decided to totally uninstall FSX and go for a fresh install.I will then try Ezdok, once the basic FSX build is done and report back.John
Woohoo, just reinstalled FSX, and now have Ezdok working, obviously something was screwed with my FSX installation!Ezdok what a cool little application, can't wait to try/buy the new release that is been worked on now.John

Just came across this thread.Would love to try this....but where is the d/l link for it.ThanksCpt Des

I was a little amazed about this date 2008/07/29 13:16 ??? Was this program made in the future?RegardsBert
Oficial download link here :http://www.arccpro.narod.ru/index_page20.htmBut i not a piblished this link because i stop development this version..

Guest miniman

i've downloaded the world camera but i dont know how to install it i've looked at the help but i still dont understand!Can someone help please???!!