Sign in to follow this  
Manny

Courchevel, Lukla... I thought FSX couldn't do sloped runways?

Guest Nils79

Hi Manny,the "issue" is that they will release their new version of Courchevel (FSX only) soon (friday or saturday) :)I quote majeraz (translated from french to english - hopefully correct):"The new version of Courchevel has been finished.This version is exclusively intended for FSX:- Runway profile completely respected, including the famous slope with 18,5%- Buildings and objects redrawn according to the last FSX SDK.- Worked over Textures and improved clearness.- Seasons for summer and winter.- 100% compatible with the Basepack Alpes du Nord de France VFR.This version will be available in the next days, and will be sold with the price of 20 Euros.This price is fixed at 10 Euros only for the owners of Pack LLH (and will be free for those who acquired it since November first, 2007).All infos very soon on our Site (LLH).Happy Holidays to all.Team LLH."And i quote Majeraz: "Thank you all for your support,The scenery will be probably available on next friday or saturday. "EDIT:The link to their forum: http://www.llhinfo.com/forum/

Guest bstolle

>Runway profile completely respected, including the famous slope with 18,5%I do hope that the FSX version has the correct profile because they relocated and hence shortened the 18% part in the fs9 version by nearly 50%! Has something to do with fs9 crash detection.But as we sometimes landed the Dash7 on the 18% part, this LFLJ was uninstalled in no time. Neuroflights runway profile is correct but has a few rocks at the end of the runway which are higher than the threshold elevation.So you can't fly straight out of the runway without having to rotate, (also done IRL) without crashing.The most realistic one, concerning the runway is the freeware courchevel....so far.I keep my fingers crossed that the LLH FSX version has been corrrected because it's the most beautiful!RegardsBernt Capt 767

Thanks for that Nils.. I am really excited about this new development!LLH Courchevel and France VFR Norther Alps is one of fav airports in FSX.:)MAnny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Guest Nils79

I bought the LLH version of Courchevel, but your version looks also very nice. Thanks for such great freeware sceneries!

Thanks Friendly - Foggy Guy, Just finished installing Alpes LOD11 and Airports_AlpesXv2 and really impressed. Great contribution to the flight sim world. Having a rough time landing at LFLJ especially this time of the year but that is the fun of simulation for a novice like me. Regards,Carl

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________