Sign in to follow this  
Guest Shalomar

Anyone tracking the new small personal jets?

Guest gmark

I have zero linkage to any of the new real "stuff" coming down the pike, but there would sure seem to be some opportunities for the FS dev folks to take advantage. Since we've gotten the new G1000 unit in FSX, check out the AVIO shown at the Eclipse site:http://www.eclipseaviation.com/Explore some of the video files. Just some amazing stuff. And Eclipse is only one of the newer sources; there are others.Automation has come to the GA world.Gmark@KCVG

Guest fyrestrtr

WOW. I was just ... wow ... by the cockpit of this thing. It just looked like one big computer game :D Only more realistic.The range was a bit disappointing though :( If only I had the money I would train just to be able to be hired by some rich guy to fly that thing around.Can't wait till someone makes a model of that for FS.

Guest ThrottleUp

My favourites so far are the PiperJet and HondaJet! I think these two are just awesome designs specially the overwing engine placement on the Honda that frees up more cabin space, master stroke! The centre-engine on the PiperJet is cool too though, looks like a baby DC-10 http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/grinser/...-smiley-028.gif

The Eclipse was here a few months ago. I taxied by it in a Bonanza and I was surprised that my Bonanza was only slightly smaller then the jet. It is unfortunate though that it has a horrid range.

Guest Shalomar

See John Ci's post- there are several models available in the library.Best Regards, Donny :-waveFLYing? It's cool. Trillions of birds and insects can't be wrong.