Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nick_N

Ultimate Terrain X Europe is out

Guest Nick_N

get ready for a ride!... another awesome UT ProductI have been just -gawking- at the screen all day long in amazement of the differenceWe have some BIG footsteps to follow behind and fill with GEX

Hi Nick, made a short flight to test UTX Europe and you seem to be right, looks like an awesome product. Had a problem with autogen inside an airport, but maybe it's a acenery library priority issue. Going to test a bit more.Waiting for GEX Europe also ;-)

>Anyone tried it already? Downloading it now, hope it is good,>at least until FTX Europe hits the streets.As if FTX could be a replacement for UTX...? It'll take a few months (at least) before FTX Europe will be there, I think, but even then it won't replace UTX, wich is add-on program altogether. Comparing FTX with GEX would make more sense. GEX Europe will be released sooner, I'm sure. (BTW NickN: will GEX Europe be enhanced right from the start? I mean, will they use your way or working/editing for it right away?)

Guest Nick_N

Being my technique is not something that is widely used or worked with, I will be the one who will enhance EuropeThe goal is to step up the bar again, higher than USA, so stay tuned