Alvega
Donor
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: Carenado Cessna 206G
Everything posted by Alvega
-
Airside - ATC tower simulation for MSFS 2024
Do you use Chaseplane?
-
Carenado Cessna 206G
206 has passenger, cargo, tundra, amphibian and skydiving variants. The Centurion is just passenger. I bought the 206 mainly because I wanted the amphibian and cargo variants.
-
Carenado Cessna 206G
I'm liking it too. Had some fun yesterday in the French Polynesia with the amphibious. Love the detail in the interior and exterior textures.
-
Tencam Traveller 2012 v2 is out
Yep, mine shows 79% max, odd.
-
Steam
Try disabling the Steam overlay and enabling it again with the sim closed to see if it fixes it. I purchased the Carenado 206 and the Steam overlay opened without any issues.
-
MSFS 2024 beta update 1.9.16.0
I was finally able to load the FSS Tecnam P2012 V2 after this update too, without having a CTD when selecting the aircraft in the menu. Something positive.
-
Flightsim.to no access unless ad blocker disabled
Does it load for you?
-
Flightsim.to no access unless ad blocker disabled
This site doesn't even load here. Anyone else?
-
Departure and destination for SI AI aircraft
Alvega replied to Alvega's topic in Little Navmap | Little Navconnect | Little Logbook Support ForumThank you both for the replies.
-
Departure and destination for SI AI aircraft
Hi Alex, I noticed LNM doesn't show departure and destination (when I hover the mouse cursor over the aircraft) for AI traffic injected by Say Intentions, as it does with default and FSLTL traffic. Do you know why? I asked the Say Intentions devs but it seems they don't have any idea why. Regards
-
FREE For MSFS 2024 Famous Flyer 12 PA-28-236 Dakota
Not worth it, in my opinion. We need one that replaces the bezel too, like marcfsx did for the TDS. This one breaks immersion for me.
-
My first impressions of MSFS 2024
You can still use 2020 keybinds, there is an option for that and that's what I use.
-
I bought MSFS 2024 just for the LIDO charts (for now)
I also had a Navigraph subscription for many years and cancelled it a couple months ago. I simply don't need it with MSFS 2024.
-
Sim Update 3 Beta 1.5.15.0 July 9 2025
You should change your name to MrFunny, hahaha.
-
Sim Update 3 Beta 1.5.15.0 July 9 2025
Yes, I use the Nvidia app but don't use the Optimize feature.
-
Sim Update 3 Beta 1.5.15.0 July 9 2025
I don't have that issue.
-
Sim Update 3 Beta 1.5.15.0 July 9 2025
Yes, it is much improved. I can see AI traffic from a distance now and can also finally see contrails.
-
FREE For MSFS 2024 Famous Flyer 12 PA-28-236 Dakota
Nope, I tried it as it should normally be used, turned On the AP after taking off, then HDG On and then then turned the HDG knob. I'm on SU3 beta.
-
Say intentions AI living world now live!
https://sayintentionsai.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/154000221890-traffic-injection-and-sequencing-faq#Q%3A-Where-does-the-traffic-data-come-from?
-
FREE For MSFS 2024 Famous Flyer 12 PA-28-236 Dakota
Just tried it (no mods) and had no issues. The FD turned the right direction when I turned the heading knob.
-
FREE For MSFS 2024 Famous Flyer 12 PA-28-236 Dakota
I see you are using the TDS mod, can you try without it?
-
Carenado C210n Turbo Centurion
Some functions work and some don't. Gallons to destination, endurance and the add/full button are not working. Nm/Gal, total fuel and fuel flow are working. You can see a manual here: https://salt.aero/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Digiflo-L-Digital-Fuel-Management-System.pdf
-
Sim Update 3 Beta 1.5.13.0 Release Notes July 2, 2025
Interesting, I didn't see you post your indignation against his disrespectful replies to various folks in this thread. 🤔
- Framerate multiplier keeps resetting to x2
-
Sim Update 3 Beta 1.5.13.0 Release Notes July 2, 2025
Each of his comments is more ridiculous and disrespectful than the last one, better to just ignore him.