Sign in to follow this  
jjaycee1

FSX Reinstall problem

Due to lack of resolving corrupt files in my FSX setup I am doing a complete re-install on a formatted HD.I successfully installed FSX BUT it did not show me the Activate option.Any help here?I then installed SP1 (I am following David Roch install guide)I then went to install Acceleration but each time I ran it to install the initial installation bar appears for a microsecond and then dissapears. I check Task manager to see if it is running it in the background but see nothing under Applications or Processes. Looking in Control Panel/Programs& features I see there is 600mb of Acceleration supposedly installed. Have left for over an hour and nothing seems to be going on. I cannot remove the partial installation.Is Acceleration not installing because FSX is not activated?I want the full features of FSX and I want Acceleration working so I can start rebuilding my setup.In the interim I am downloading SP2 independently and will see if that installs.Can anyone guide me as to where I am going wrong?Many thanksjjaycee1

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!