Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nick_N

To Nick N ref GEX enHance re-instal

Nick, I am having the same error report that was posted on your forum regarding invalid bmp ( causing invalid data. The topic was not concluded and I am at a loss & need assistance.I have the same problem & in fact the same bmp is the guilty one as reported in that forum GexNhanced_UsCan_TexturesGEXNh_UC_MAIN002b2su4.bmp.ALL services are off (AV etc)Validated as a complete uncorrupt file by F1 Downloader, no tweaks, no over clocking etc.It took me 13 hours to download, I installed original and all worked well. Copied original to external HD as a back up.Had to format PC HD and went to re-install. Copied the Copy to desktop, ran Flight1 Downloader & it validated and have now tried 5 times and required re-Validation Keys.HELP please, I am having a bad day here as I need to re-install over 150gig of FSX related progs.Many thanks.... anyone !!!jjaycee1

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi jjayceeI will be glad to help all i can but could we please do this at the GEX forum? I have not looked and did not see you post but if you start a thread we can see if we can get you fixed upMost likely you may have a wrong file name or a corrupt download, either way it would be best to post it in the GEX forums.Thanks