Sign in to follow this  
Guest UlfB

Flight1 Pilatus PC-12 Checklist questions

I've been looking at the Pilatus PC-12 Checklist in the Flight1 manual and in relation to this I have some questions. I write down the item from the checklist and add my question afterwards. I guess that in the aircraft not everything is simulated. I hope somebody out there can give me som feed-back on these items. Thank you... Preflight Checklist Flight Control Lock REMOVED AND PLACED IN STOWAGE POINT-- Where do I find the Flight Control Lock?Battery 1 and 2 switches OFF-- Where is the Battery 2 switch?ECS Switch OFF-- Where do I find this ECS Switch ?CABIN PRESS Switch AUTO/GUARDED-- Where do I find this CABIN PRESS Switch ?Cabin Pressure Controller SET TO CRUISE ALTITUDE + 500 FEET-- Where do I find this Cabin Pressure Controller ?Cockpit/Instrument/Cabin Light Switches OFF-- Where do I find these switches ? Before Starting Engine Checklist OXYGEN Lever ON-- Where do I find this OXYGEN Lever ? Before Taxiing Checklist AHRS1/AHRS2 CHECK (NO FLAGS)- Acording to Wkipedia: Attitude Heading Reference System are 3-axis sensors that provide heading, attitude and yaw information for aircraft. What does this check include? Does the aircraft have 2 AHRS systems? Before Takeoff Checklist Flight Instruments CHECK-- What does this check include? Cruise Checklist Cabin Pressurization MONITOR-- besides looking at the CAWS, how do you monitor Cabin Pressurization? Descent Checklist Cabin Pressure Controller SET TO FIELD ELEVATION + 500 FEET -- Where do you set the Cabin Pressure?? Before Landing Checklist -- AOA = angle of attack; what does AOA CENTERED mean? Best RegardsLars

Guest UlfB

Lars,I've tried to answer some of your flood of questions posted over at Flight1 support forum.Ulf B