Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest firehawk44

FSx activation procedure?

Hi Now that FSx SP1 and SP2 are out, can somebody kindly describe the complete activation procedure for me for a new installation of FSx - with only FSx SP1 and also with both FSx SP1 and SP2.I have heard that FSx SP2 has given troubles to people with NVidea vid cards. I have an ATI card , but it is an older AGP X800 style card (any problems there?Thanks for any helpBarry

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>Hi >>Now that FSx SP1 and SP2 are out, can somebody kindly describe>the complete activation procedure for me for a new>installation of FSx - with only FSx SP1 and also with both FSx>SP1 and SP2.>First time FS starts after a fresh installation it wants to contact the activation servers. SP level is irelevant.>I have heard that FSx SP2 has given troubles to people with>NVidea vid cards. I have an ATI card , but it is an older AGP>X800 style card (any problems there?>Most people (the vast majority in fact) with any card, NVidia or something else, have no problems whatsoever.The ONLY problems are happening with some GF800 variants with some driver versions.If you are using anything else there are no problems.