Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FalconAF

Default Beech Baron Aircraft.cfg File

I'm having a serious elder moment here. *:-*I downloaded an edited aircraft.cfg file for the default FSX Baron that made it a lot more stable and less twitchy. Had to re-install FSX and can't find the darn file again. I've searched the forums and library list, and come up empty (probably using bad search terms, but I tried everything I can think of). I did find a download from another site that included every default aircraft EXCEPT the Baron...go figure!Can someone point me to a good re-vamped aircraft.cfg file for the default Baron? I know it's out there...I'm just too "ignorant" right now to find it! ;-)Thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I didn't know there was such a file and only remember some texture corrections for the Baron and Kingair in FS9. Since I find the Baron to be the most stable default aircraft in FSX, it's a surprise to hear that a .cfg file correction is needed. The only "twitching" that bothered me is associated with turbulence and wind shifts, so I ended up disabling that effect on aircraft.

>Perhaps you think of this page:>http://metzgergva.de/default_e.htm Nils,That's the one! Thank you, Sir. I couldn't remember for the life of me where I found it before, but that's it. ;-)PS - And the reason I couldn't "find" it was 'cos I was thinking of the wrong aircraft. I meant the King Air, not the Baron. Told ya I was having an "elder moment". Egads!!! ;-)Rick