Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BoeingGuy

Repaints Not Showing Up in A/C Selection Menu

Hello all,I've been trying to find this out to no avail. Everytime I install a texture, it does not show up in the A/C Menu. I have "Show all Variations" checked. What am I doing wrong? Here's what I'm trying to do:[fltsim.4]sim=Airbus_A321 easyjetmodel=panel=sound=texture=EZYkb_checklists=AirbusA321_checkkb_reference=AirbusA321_refatc_id=F-MSABatc_airline=World Travelatc_flight_number=ui_manufacturer="Airbus"ui_type="A321"ui_variation="World Travel Airlines"ui_typerole="Commercial Airliner"ui_createdby="Microsoft Corporation"description="The Airbus A321 is a stretched version of Airbus

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

You're missing the title= line at the beginning of the section under fltsim.4. It also appears you're using a different .air file as well. It will need to be named Airbus_A321 easyjet.air for the aircraft to be displayed. Regards,Jim Karn

Wow :-shyThat explains a lot. The consequences of unclear instructions. I'm not using a different .air. It seems the aircraft.cfg layout is very different from FS9.Thanks a lot!