Sign in to follow this  
Geofa

Plane flight pulls/drifts to left

Thanks for the Pictures GeofA- Amazing that items so small can effect flight azimuth and altitude trim- but then I think of ice on wing(s) and how small amounts in the right place will completely screw up lift, so not so surprising, I guess.William

Thanks for Input, I am going to try lower settings on the helos included with FSX and Acceleration. I have found them so annoying to fly with full realism settings that I seldom fly them and never fly them more than 20 miles or so.As an aside, the FSD Saratoga addon I purchased a while back flies really nice even with the full realism settings.William

>>All that being said, there's personal taste involved, too. I>don't consider it fun to wrestle with an untrimmable aircraft>for more than a few minutes. If the autopilot was>unavailable, I would land. If moving the sliders means I can>concentrate on safe flight, then I move the sliders. >It really IS a matter of personal taste, and what you're used to. I mostly know what I'm looking for, and keep the sliders on the high end (for winged aircraft). But I do use auto-pilot too. Trying to keep a simulated plane within +/- 100' altitude, using small monitors, is just a nuisance I don't care for. I'd rather look over the side at the scenery! :D L.Adamson