Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VS0

a319 acting strange??

Ok well recently i bought the airbus series vol 1 from Wilco Publishing.The visuals are great and everything looked good. However i decided to try my first full flight in the a319 KDEN-KJAC with a few waypoints inbetween. Take off was great, climb was satisfying but then i got to the cruise. I activiated auto-thrust and the plane sped up to the speed i had chosen(120 kts) then i activated the alt hold and the plane levelled off and maintained 34000 feet. Then I activated NAV and the plane followed the pink line of my flight for 5 or so minutes but then started to make a right turn it turned and turned and turned all the way back to denver then went it got back on track on the pink line (towards Denver not Jackson hole) it turned again 200 degrees towards jackson hole and then instead of flying the pink line it crossed over it and then turned the other direction and crossed back over it until turning back to Denver. This also happened on my flight from EGLL-EBBR. This has ceased all my flights of shorthaul airbus by wilco and i am flying the ifdg models with the cls panel until i can fuigure this out.Any help would be VERY much appreciated.Richy

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!