Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lord Farringdon

AITPX gone way of the Dodo

Well i have persued the original writers of said add on and it seems to have being dropped. For those who dont know, it was a utility that extended the timeout of Ai on taxiways etc so they wouldnt dissapear when in long cues. Seems that M$ kept shifting files around which caused last ver to stop working in SP2 and since that a newer ver hasnt being written, pity i guess writers got busy, would like them to know we appreciate there time and efforts. This addonn allowed you to extend timeout to around 16 min i believe. Those busy airports will miss it. And yes i posted on JBAI forum.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi mjrhealth,It seems you and I are about the only guys in this forum that have any interest in this great utility. I also posted on JBAI, as well as FltSim.Com, here on Avsim and on the wish list of FS developer...no response anywhere. Maybe we are the ones going the way of the dodo!! Concur with your comments regarding the time and efforts of the writers. With regard to us AI junkies, I almost find it hard to believe that with all the pedantic concerns about the quality of AI aircraft, traffic files, parking correctness, excessive go arounds, ATC procedural correctness etc, that aircraft going 'poof' at the hold point to the active runway is considered..well..meh..!RegardsTerry