Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dlhusk

Unique Re-Install Problem, Please help, TYIA

I have FSX installed on an external drive, along with AccelerationX, Ultimate Traffic X, Ground Enviroment X, Ultimate Terrain X, I want to reinstall all these but...When I goto add/remove programs, none of these are listed. Since installing my external drive letter has changed from the J; to K: and I cannot seem to get it back.I would like to go and re-install everything fresh, but do not know where to start, I thought about just deleting the folder but hesitated, some of you experts out there? What do you suggest?Thanks In Advance and Happy Post Independence Day, also thoughts and prayers to those in California and those affected by the fires....

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Nils; Thanks for the reply, I am not sure wether you meant that I should run CCleaner or not?Danny

Hi Danny,sorry, i meant that you shouldn't use CCLeaner, because it will delete the registry entries of those programs whose path entries in the registry are wrong (which is the case when the drive letter has changed).And that's why i asked if you already used CCleaner, because normally the programs should still be listed... but with wrong path entries..