Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest jshyluk

need help with fs x controls

anyone tell me how you can set the controls to center there self when u let off the keys when turning or climbing altitude any way to have them center when u let off the control thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I don' know that you can set the controls to centre themselves but KP5 will centre Ailerons and Elevator.

What controllers are you using? Depending on that, there might be more we can say.Jeff ShylukAssistant Managing EditorSenior Staff ReviewerAVSIM

Logitech Dual Action Game Pad PCit has the 2 joy sticks almost like the ps2 controller .

Ok, you should be able to center the controls when you let go of the analog sticks. A quick search shows that the Logitech analog sticks have some problems, at least for some people. They reccommend that you a)unplug and plug in the the USB (which doesn't sound to me like a great solution, but it might work) and :( download the latest drivers from Logitech, which do seem to make the controller work better.Try those things, and make sure your game pad is properly calibrated in Windows. How does it work with other games? If need be, you can try adjusting the "dead zone" in the Controllers menu in FSX.Jeff ShylukAssistant Managing EditorSenior Staff ReviewerAVSIM