Sign in to follow this  
thrakete

IFly 747-400 Manual

I downloaded the iFly FSX version of the 747-400 (Fly7411.zip), and everything necessary seems to be there, but so far I have been unable to find the "300 page manual" in the unzipped items. I got the model into the air and climbing to altitude, but no way I can operate the FMC without the manual.Anyone? Thanks.Regards,Thrakete

C:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XIFly747-400ManualThis is the default location assuming that this is the format for your installation. If you are on a different drive or you located your installation in another location, of course the above needs to be edited accordingly. In any case, the "IFly" folder which includes the manual will be in your FSX root directory, NOT in the download, Airplane or Aircraft directories.The FMC and aircraft fly beautifully IMHO and is one of my favorites. One of the best and most complex freeware contributions for FS. The only thing I have had trouble with is to automatically enter STARS or SIDS, and I just enter the waypoints manually.Hope this helps.RTH

RTHThanks very much.I would never have found the manual without your input. I had scrolled past that folder numerous times without even noticing it was there. The installed airplane looks great. is fully functional as far as I can tell so far, (even with FSX SP2 and Vista SP1) and seems to handle well. I don't usually use "heavy metal" much, but this one may change my habits. Regards,Thrakete