Sign in to follow this  
phoenixphire

help getting more traffic at VHHX!!!

Guest gooper

Hi all , i need some help for someone more familiar with playing around eith traffic files, etc..my issue is I want more traffic to use the terrific VHHX from Flytamps...right now I have some traffic but i would l.ike a lot more...how do i go about doing this? I cannot alter the traffic files like I was able to do in Fs2004..is there aanother similar tool? also is there an afcad version for FSX that will let me cha ge the afcad for VHHX so that aircraft ALWAYS use the famous IGS RW 13 approach? thanks!

Do you have World of AI installed? If you are using default traffic than download and install the major carriers from WOAI and add the special traffic bgl form this link: http://www.flytampa.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3116as far as closing RWY 31 try this link:http://www.flytampa.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3168Sorry if you knew this you did not specifically if you had WOAI or default traffic. WOAI and FlyTampa's bgl will definitely help. It has been pointed out that if traffic is added or diverted from VHHH then there will not be any parking spots left for you when you arrive.

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg