Sign in to follow this  
rhodges

Looking for a payware King Air type airplane

Guest 413X3

Is there something like an aeroworx quality king air or similar sized prop out there for FSX? Payware or freeware, either one.And it has to work with SP2. Thanks

Guest JimC1702

Take a look at the Flight 1 Cessna 441 Conquest here:http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?product=esd441JimDell XPS 420 Intel Core 2 Duo E6850 3.0 ghz3 gb dual channel 800 mhz DDR2 RAM512 mb nvidia 8800GT500 gb SATA drive 7200 rpmSoundblaster X-Fi Xtreme Music22" Acer widescreen LCDWindows Vista Home Premium

For anything it might be worth, the Aeroworx King Air works fine for me, and I am useing SP2. I am useing XPPro, not Vista and Acceleration, but I think there are others that have been successful with that OS as well. There are a number of other posts relative to this adaptation in forums. It may take a little work on your part, but she flys beautifully in FSX IMHO.Respectfully:RTH

Maj. Clay:So good to hear from you again. I was under the impression even with your new system that you had cnosen not to suffer with FSX as of yet (no slam intended folks, I love FSX and FS9 and fly both a lot).Please forgive my delay, but we are about to leave for a week for my promised birthday and aniversary present to my wife to the "Sight and Sound theatre" in Lancaster, Pa, and a return through Washington, DC (my idea) so that I can visit the Annex at Dulles which includes the Black Bird, Eola Gay, and the Concord (both locations highly recommended). This has already expanded to include the Native American and Holocaust Museums. I think we have already visited the rest of the sites several times and these were not available the last time we were there.I occasionally travel from WV where we are now back to Baton Rouge, our original home where family resides, and have often thought of barging in on you in Meridian for a visit (with prior notice and permission of course). We are presently considering a move back in your direction (Lake Rosemound if you ever heard of it). I will contact you by email for any other potential imposition which might be relative.I plan to be back on or about August 18th as I have a Doctor's appointment the next day. I will then try to dive into the Aeroworx again to see what I have. I do have the Aeroworx panel, but it probably was modified a bit. There are other threads on either/or AvSim and the FlightSim forums that address this and of which I have added my two cents. It has been many months since I made whatever modifications were necessary, thanks in large part to another thread offered by someone else who I will acknowledge later (more memory lapse). when I get back, I will email an attachement of what I have and try to research the forums a bit. Please forgive an old memory (although that has never been my strong suit even in youth).The easiest thing might be for me to simply email attachments for what I have to you, and you can draw your own conclusions. One warning, I am not much of a VC panel person, so if that if your thing, you may not be interested in what I have as I go primarily the 2d route on just about everything panel wise.Till then, Respectfully:RTH