Sign in to follow this  
scott967

Adding and Deleting FSX Scenery

Guest Weeman

Is there a way i can delete a specific object in the sim? In the middle of my home airport (BTV), theres a giant cell tower object and i wanted to get rid of just that..and also there was really no effort put into designing BTV..is there a way i could use a certain program to make new terminals and place the default moving jetways on them? thanks

Hello, Right here in the Avsim file library you'll find Airport Design Editor. It's an excellent freeware program that will allow you to redesign airports in FSX. I believe you need the Deluxe version of FSX though with the SDK installed. If you don't have the Deluxe version of FSX you might have to look at Flight1's AFX. It is similar to ADE except for some functions and it is payware. If you look into AFX you probably want to look at Instant Scenery as well. It is also by Flight1 and the 2 go hand in hand. Remember too, you can try these programs risk free from Flight1 cause they have a money back guarantee for 30 days I believe. There is also another freeware program, I think it's called FSXplanner? I'm not sure if that one requires the FSX SDK or not. I'm not familiar with that program.Hope this helps,KailFlightSimmer since 1987C2D E6850 3.0GHz 1333FSBXFX Nforce 680i LT SLI2x XFX 8800GT 512MB SLI'd4GB Crucial Ballistix PC6400 800MHzCreative SB Audigy2 ZSUltra Xfinity 600W SLI PSUSeagate 320GB SATA-3GB/S HD for O/SWD 160GB SATA 3GB/S HD for FSXWindows XP SP3 / FSX SP2 / FS9 SP1

Thanks for listening,

Kail

> There is also another freeware program,>I think it's called FSXplanner? I'm not sure if that one>requires the FSX SDK or not. I'm not familiar with that>program.>Yes. FSX_Planner uses the sdk tool, bglcomp.exe to build scenery.scott s..