Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

robert young

FSUIPC and ISG: little things I appreciate

1. With Pete Dowson's FSUIPC, I can easily adjust the yoke sensitivity for just one set of aircraft, and have my normal sensitivity for everything else. I can also set up some aircraft (for example, helicopters) to use a joystick and others to use a yoke, automatically. These are little things, but I use one or the other almost every time I fly.2. ISG1 is a generic FMC that can be installed in most planes for FS2004 and FSX; I reviewed it here a year and a half ago. Not only does the developer, Ernie Alston, keep adding new gauges to the package, but he also updates the DPs and STARs -- free.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>2. ISG1 is a generic FMC that can be installed in most planes>for FS2004 and FSX; I reviewed it here a year and a half ago.>Not only does the developer, Ernie Alston, keep adding new>gauges to the package, but he also updates the DPs and STARs>-- free.Agreed!!. Yea thos ISG gauges really make alot of the stock and also some payware aircraft alot more enjoyable to fly.

I recently purchased Ernie's ISG1 gauges and they are a work of art. They are beautifully made and work flawlessly. The documentation is very thorough and the whole package is a gem.Rob Young