Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eldar2112

Where Can I find and buy the Level D 767

Where can I find this aircraft to buy and download? I cant seem to find it on any US websites. Only UK and I dont want to buy from there. The few US sites dont seem that legit. Any suggestions??thanks!!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?product=ld767fsxYou want be sorry!Happy Flying:RTHEdit: Sorry, but I had not read your complete thread, or the one just before it that you had posted.All of we Yanks are suffering due to the value of the $$$, and I feel your pain as well. However, IMHO MANY of the best contributions to FS come from that direction, and the value of the $$$ is not the fault of Europe. I think virtually all would agree that FlightOne sets the benchmark for suppliers and I would not hesitate to do business with them (Yea, I know there must be one or two mavericks out there somewhere that don't agree, but that just adds credibility in my book.) On top of that, if you don't like the product, you can get your money back during the first 30 days. If you are hunting a business with a good reputation, I doubt seriously that you are going to find one better than FlightOne.Good luck:RTH

Thanks for the quick reply. I seem to be downloading it free. I am a bit confused. Is that the right one?

Hello, Yes. When you run the .exe that you d/l you will be prompted to purchase the product through the Flight1 Wrapper. It's very easy to purchase stuff from Flight1. I would recommend setting up a Flight1 account and then logging in when you purchase, you'll see what I mean when you go to install. Logging in when purchasing from them makes it even easier to re-install later should the need arise. I live in the U.S. and I have purchased a few items from Flight1, both d/l and on disc. Couldn't be any easier or more reliable.Have Fun,KailFlightSimmer since 1987C2D E6850 3.0GHz 1333FSBXFX Nforce 680i LT SLI2x XFX 8800GT 512MB SLI'd4GB Crucial Ballistix PC6400 800MHzCreative SB Audigy2 ZSUltra Xfinity 600W SLI PSUSeagate 320GB SATA-3GB/S HD for O/SWD 160GB SATA 3GB/S HD for FSXWindows XP SP3 / FSX SP2 / FS9 SP1