Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ryanbatcund

Help: Creating interior camera views

I'm looking for help regarding how to make camera views, mostly inside an aircraft. I did it once for the RealAir Scout 2007 but I can't remember what I did. I browsed through the SDK, and right now I'm in the Core Utilities->Camera configuration.However I'm stumped - I cannot find out how to actually make new camera definitions. I remember something like positioning the view how I want it, and each view has a unique GUID, but that's it hehe...Can someone point me in the right direction? I want to make some more interior views for the Eaglesoft SR22 G3.Thanks a bunch,

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Alright, I made some from trial and error, and it took a while hahah...As soon as I get permission I will upload the views (I made some exterior as well, very basic though)Anyone know of a tool that lets you adjust the view you see (on your PC screen) and like take a snapshot of it and set it to a camera definition? That would be a lot easier than what I just did LOL!!!

Having issues with clickspots...They work in the original VC viewfsscr000-13.jpgBut some don't work in my new Ctrl+A subviewfsscr001-9.jpgAny ideas why??? I have an top-down view of the electrical switches, and the issue exists with that subview as well... :(