Sign in to follow this  
tones747

Super Flight Planner 4.0.5 by Alessandro Antonini has a...

I had downloaded the latest release of Super Flight Planner 4.0.5 by Alessandro Antonini from the AVSIM file library and there is a bug in the program and the flight planner does not work. There is an 'Infinite loop while scanning scenery .bgl' when running the database wizard. This same flight planner can be also be downloaded at the creator's website http://www.cpinf.com/news/super_flight_planner where the same problem has been announced by many but still not fixed. I actually re-downloaded here thinking it was a bug fix version since Alessandro Antonini's Super Flight Planner was released to AVSIM only recently but realized it was the same unusable version. Please don't get me wrong I am criticizing the product in any way, the Super Flight Planner is an excellent freeware utility but new version has a serious bug to be fixed until then is unusable.RegardsShri

I've had a similar problem. the new update will not link to FSX and build any sort of fp data base. btw, I have the latest fsuipc.Sherm

The temporary fix (see quote from their forum below) is to use the database creation file from the previous (4.0.4) release candidate."Yes, fortunately the SFP404 version is still on AVSIM. It is necessary to grab the sfpdbwiz.exe file from your SFP404 installation, and to put it into and on top of the file of the same name in your SFP405 install folder, in order to get SPF5 to work. I'm really grateful for the person who figured this out!"The SFP web site and forum is at:www.cpinf.com/Tonywww.msfsgateway.com