Sign in to follow this  

xml string and p-variable problem.

HiI've must have tried a dozen ways to get the following string to work, but no success:%('Yes' 'No' (P:LOCAL TIME, seconds) 10 < ?)%!s!This is of course only a teststring, something else will take place whenever I get it to work.And it sounded so simple :( All I wanted in this was to display Yes if seconds is less than 10, No if above. What am I doing wrong? When I display the time, it seems to work ok, but the check never hits.

Karl, Making a timer ? It's too bad TICK18 is not avaiable. P:Local time, seconds works but.... It's cumulitive seconds throughout the day. 00:00:01 = 1 and 23:59:59 = 5183999. To make something like this work you must initialize the timer...Initialize by either on an event or via click ---On event/click if{ (P:Local time, seconds) 10 + (>G:Var1) }(G:Var1) now has the 10 second timer of the event.You must be able to end the timer or cancel ----if event becomes false or cancellled if{ 0 (>G:Var1) } - or - timer runs out...(G:Var1) (P:Local time, seconds) < if{ ( Cancel resulting event ) + 0 (>G:Var1) } els{ resuting event }The whole problem with this is nearing 23:59:49 if greater than or == , then timer will fail.. I have some ideas but not fully looked into, I bet Arne could help here :-)1. you must then take the max time ( 518399 ) subtract current then add to zero. ( problem will be a 10 second delay before resulting event )Maybe something to look into ??Hope it helps,Roman(KGRB)

20AUG21_Avsim_Sig.png?dl=1  FS RTWR   SHRS F-111   JoinFS   Little Navmap 

Heh, I've done timers before with a preset time and toggles, and used to check with var+10secs or something and it works. Never though it had to do with cumulative seconds. Thanks for putting me on the right track.No, not a timer as such, I'm only trying to limit some calculations to every 1 second every fifteen minutes (no need for continuous maths going on in the background).I'll see if a seconds with modulo control does the trick.Thanks again.