Sign in to follow this  
Rocky

A330/A340 and FMC's

Guest MiguelSantos

Hi all,I really disappointed to not have a really good A330/A340 aircraft. It seems that it's the only missing for the big jets right now!Simulation for me is the pratical issue, this is, how you handle the a/c and not the beautifull textures and shapes that he has. Of course it's important too, but the PANEL is the most important thing to me. And specially with FMC!We have Simubuild and FlightCrafts A340, that are incredible as models but there is no "great" panel. Panels for me is PSS, PIC or DF like!!And why in the hell DF dropped their project! I'm sure every DF737 owner would by a A340! That's for sure!So, does anyone knows where I can find a decent panel for the A330 or A340, and if there is a way to attach an FMC?Thanks,Miguel

I don't think there's any other good Airbus panel out there than PSS's one. Maybe Project Magenta (www.schiratti.com).

Hi!Greetings folks! I think the same,GOOD THINGS ALWAYS will be GOOD THINGS ( pss, wilco and dreamfleet are the KINGS ).Progect Magenta is the Most, the Best, the....., but..... But no everybody has got a network system!Maybe Project Magenta would make their Glass Project in MSFS gauges like the PFMD, the same with the other gauges!Would it be possible???????????????????????????????????There it be the question......So long...

I agree with you.If you want nice Airbus panels, you can have a look at my web site. I am not saying that these panels are as nice as the PSS or Wilco panels, but they are OK to fly the great Airbuses, including the A340.My panels include a FMC, but it has poor functionalities compared to the FMC you have in 767 PiC or PSS A320.I am a gauge developer, so I thought about developing a FMC, but it is so complex that it takes a lot of time, and only payware developers can afford spending so much time on it. In my opinion, this is the main reason why these is no good freeware FMC. The other reason is that the development of a FMC is complex, and requires to have accurate data about the aircraft and about the world navaids and airports. These data are very difficult to obtain...Eric