Sign in to follow this  
Guest bones

What's inside my gauges folder?

I have started to teach myself about panels/gauges - and I have been doing this by modifying/adding to/subtracting from panels that I already have. For example, one panel did not have an ADF so I have added one.Now, can anybody tell me if there is a way to "examine" what gauges I have inside my gauges folder. I have downloaded quite a few aircraft over the last year and have a lot of extra gauges. For example I have a number of VOR1 gauges -- but don't know what each one looks like.Any help would be much appreciated.Thanks in advance Barry

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Im not a gauge guy, but I have CFG.edit,its avail. in file library. Its pretty neat you can not only view all your gauges but you can create your own layout.goodluckodog

A couple of others (although long in the tooth) are GaugeScan for checking which gauges are used and which are not called by any panel.cfg file in FS2002. The other is Gauge Browser which will open SOME FS2002 gauges and show all the bitmaps used.The latter is handy for spotting duplicates under different names.