Sign in to follow this  
Guest Joe

Problem w/ mouse clicks on DG & Autopilot

These two gauges...bendix_king_radio!Bendix-King Radio APcessna!Heading_IndicatorIn the Beaver: (the problem plane)When clicking on the DG to change heading, the heading bug moves about 10 degrees per click.When clicking on the Autopilot, the altitude changes in thousands of feet per click.In the Beech G-18:When clicking on the DG to change heading, the heading bug moves 1 degree per click.When clicking on the Autopilot, the altitude changes in hundreds of feet per click.This happens when either clicking the left button or scrolling the wheel on the mouse. I can switch, mid-flight, from one plane to the other and it still happens.Questions:Is there something in panel.cfg or aircraft.cfg that controls this?If not, any ideas what is wrong?Thanks,Joe

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Joe, Your best bet is to get the most current FSUIPC here at the library (or elsewhere) and check ( on ) "fix control acceleration" in the technical tab i do believe.. If that doesn't fix it, which it should, it would be hard coded into the gauges. Regards,Roman[link:www.packers.com]GREEN BAY PACKERS][/i :-ukliam :-beerchug

Roman,That fixed it...thanks!I don't spend a lot of time learning all about the FSUIPC, as I should. Although, I keep my eye open for the most current version. I usually just drop the new .dll into the folder and leave the .ini alone...using it mostly for what it does for weather.Thanks again for the help! :)Joe