Sign in to follow this  
kaydub

Thanks guys, for TWO Nice GMax Bizjets!

I just spent a very pleasant afternoon testing out the latest two bizjet offerings and am extremely pleased with both!The new GMax Lear 45 and the Citation Bravo are both worthy additions to my little hanger. I look forward to incorporating them into my AI flight lineup, as well as an occasional 'long hop' cross-country.The Lear 45 is quite nicely done, and the VC is quite clear. I made one small change (personal preference!) and replaced the engine display in the VC with the EFIS, as I seem to be spending more and more time in the VC... I'd really like to know where I'm headed! :)The Citation Bravo is also quite nicely done - especially for a 1st effort! - and has a very, very nice flight dynamics file. The 2d cockpit is nice and clear, if a bit spartan. Several small items seem to be missing or non-functional (like IAS/MACH on the AP), and the lack of a (obvious) trim indicator is something of a bother. As I've grown accustomed to a VC, I look forward to the next iteration of the Bravo! :)But, all things considered, thanks guys for the hard work, and for sharing it with us!BRAVO! (pun intended)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Couldn't agree more....they're both nice, and thanks for the heads up on the Lear.... It was worth the 45 minute download on my 28.8 connection... -John

Bill: Thanks for the kind words.I will continue to work on the Bravo, especially the cockpit. I don't know much about the operation of a Citation II, like what kind of functions the autopilot has, (speed hold?, mach hold?), so any information is welcome. I know the CJ2 has a speed hold, so I guess the Bravo does, too. Maybe I should incorporate that. Right now, I am going to redo the MFD to include some nav information. I will consider how to display the elevator trim and am making a Citation-style gear indicator. Kaydub