Sign in to follow this  
Guest eko

CPT Toggles/Switches V1.2 Uploaded

Guest eko

Should be available in a few hours or tonight, I guess. (EST)This is a big update which includes MANY more switchesfor your panels, and many new functions.This is a comprehensive set of 24 XML Multi-Gaugeswith switches and panel toggle buttons for panel designers and general users.It includes the updated cpt.icons.cab gauge, which has button toggles for 21 different panel idents, including all the default idents. There are now 23 switch bitmaps, including some lit switches. All the bitmaps were tuned by hand to be crisp and clear and free of artifacts. Each gauge performs all the same functions, but hasa different switch bitmap. Transparent versionsof all the toggles and switches are also included.All gauges now have accurate and/or custom Help ID's.Here is listing of all the gauge functions included. Every switch bitmap pair can access these functions. Full extraction syntax is included in the readme, for those who don't use FSPanel Studio (like me.)-Toggle/Display AI/Multiplayer Aircraft Labels-Toggle All Lights-Master Alternator-Individual Alternator Switches for Engines 1,2,3,4 -Autocoordination Toggle-Full set of Autopilot Switches ALT, NAV, HDG, AT, SPD, AutopilotMaster, FlightDirector. etc.-Autospoiler Arm-Engines Autostart (like the 777)-Master Avionics Switch-Master Battery Switch-Master Battery/Alternator Switch-Beacon Lights-Toggle Chase Cam-Deice-Prop DeIce-Dummy Switch-Electric Vacuum Pump-Toggle Exits (like doing a Shift-E!)-Individual Fuel Boost/Pumps for Engines 1,2,3,4-Individual Fuel Cutoff Switches for Engines 1,2,3,4-Master Fuel Valve Cutoff Switch-FuelTank Selector Toggle (All-Off)-Toggle Gear-Individual Radio IDENT Toggle Switches NAV1, NAV2, DME1, DME2, ADF, MARKER-Landing Lights-Logo Lights-Individual Engine Magneto Switches (They toggle from "Off" to "Both" - Many thanks to Arne Bartels for this one!)-Nav-GPS Toggle-Nav Lights-Panel Lights-Parking Brake Toggle-Sim Pause Toggle-Pitot Heat-Primer Switch-Prop Sync-Seatbelts (Dummy Switch - NoSound)-Toggle Smoke System-No Smoking (Dummy Switch - NoSound)-Sound ON/OFF Toggle-Toggle Spoiler/Speed Brake-Jet Engine Starters for Engines 1,2,3,4-Prop Engine Starters for Engines 1,2,3,4-Toggle Slew Mode-Strobe Lights-Taxi Lights-WaterRudderPosition-Wing LightsAs always, repaints, modifications, etc. are welcome and encouraged. You can use the bitmaps for your own custom gauges in a panel project if you wish. Totally freeware, no strings attached!Here is pic of all the switch bitmap pairs. (Finally got many of the default switches cleaned up so you can integrate my switches with default ones and they will look identical.)

Guest eko

Here's a project for you to work on. I haven't been able to make a working autofeather switch. Make sure you test it next to the default king air switch. So far, I have been unable to make an autofeather switch that works just like the king air one.

Thanks! Your set of toggle switches were a big help. Saved me from rummaging around for one to photograph and edit. I may find a use for some of the other ones also.Steve

Guest eko

Excellent! Feel free to disassemble and modify to your liking. All that I ask is that you rename any subsequent gauges to avoid confusion.I just finished adding sound to all the switches with Bill Morads XMLSound solution. Look for a new release sometime in the future. I want to keep them on my HD for a while and eventually test them all to make sure everything is ok with the new sound enabled versions.