Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The AVSIM Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Request: synchronize time with simulator

Featured Replies

@albar965 Hi,

Is it possible to automatically synchronize the UTC time in LNM with the simulator time? I like to fly with Onair where I can set a time offset.
I can see the weather with the EFB in MSFS2024, but I like to see it also in LNM. As a manual solution I can change the NOAA string for the different cycles, but LNM doesn't do that automatically when time passes.

I don't think it is possible to synchronize the metar with Simconnect Api, do you?

Thanks in advance for your attention.

The SimConnect API does not provide functions to read weather. This is a limitation of MSFS.

Not sure if it makes sense to sync the time. I might add an offset to the weather download in the future so that you can download historical weather (limited by NOAA, maybe a few days).

Alex

  • Author
12 hours ago, albar965 said:

I might add an offset to the weather download in the future so that you can download historical weather (limited by NOAA, maybe a few days).

I would be happy with that😀, thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.