Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The AVSIM Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Airport procedures not working

Featured Replies

image.png?ex=6a9366e6&is=6a921566&hm=b4ae38b423ef2a2a45f222510d2c04d314eefda5d9c4979bd291ac6799ff3622&animated=true

A bunch of my procedures do not work anymore at my airports. I've checked 3 airports that had this bug, Jeju (RKPC), Taoyuan (RCTP), Darwin (YPDN) and possibly others, there were just some of the few that screwed up my flight planning. They all are payware airports, but I don't think anyone else reported this problem at these airports and in the past I did not have issues at these airports either. All are marked as 2024 compatible.

What could be causing this? I've validated scenery library multiple times as well to no avail, unless there's a specific way I need to validate it by. Or need to clear cache or something?

I see no issues here using plain MSFS 2024 data. Navaids and procedures from add-on airports should be imported fine from MSFS 2024 (unlike 2020).

Do you have a Navigraph update installed in MSFS? If yes: also installed in LNM?
Is "Select automatically" selected in the LNM menu "Scenery Library" -> "Navigraph".
Scenery library fully reloaded and are the related VOR, NDB and waypoints available?

Alex

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.